Highlighting your best storage features with tiered pricing is a great strategy! Every self-storage facility is different, which is a beautiful thing. And each customer comes in with their unique wants and needs. It’s key to know what your clients are looking for. People will pay a premium for certain features. For example, did you know that some customers will pay top dollar for a self-storage unit based upon its location, security or condition? Take good inventory of what types of units and features you have. Then offer your clients these options with a tiered pricing structure. The more sought-after features will be the most expensive. You get the idea.
Highlighting your best storage features with tiered pricing makes sense in today’s market. It is a seller’s market after all. And this is an easy way to build additional revenue. Consumers don’t like being tricked with fine print and surprise charges. Purchases be transparent and simple! With tiered pricing, it’s easy to show off your best offerings. Those customers who don’t want to pay a premium won’t. Be sure you offer “regular” pricing for them.
So, what features can a self-storage facility promote? Firstly, storage units that are close to the entrance are well-sought after. People like the convenience of the easy-to-reach location. They may like to be close to the office as well. For facilities that have multiple levels, consider how accessible units are from the stairs or elevators. Next, it’s a key feature when units are well-lit at night. Seems simple, but it’s a must for some customers. Storage facilities need to feel safe and secure, and lighting certainly helps. Speaking of security, a very popular feature is having cameras and entry systems in place. People will pay a premium for smart locking and entry systems. Lastly, your self-storage facility can tout how well it is maintained. Be sure you know how to boost your curb appeal for those customers looking for a clean, fresh place to store their belongings.Highlighting your best storage features with tiered pricing is a win-win for you and your customers.
At Boxwell, we work hard to give our clients all the tools they need to succeed. This extends far beyond designing durable, versatile, and convenient storage solutions. With our years of industry experience, we have had plenty of time to develop and hone our offerings. As a result, you can more easily accomplish your business goals. In addition to the physical features of our portable storage containersand relocatable self-storage units, Boxwell offers the benefits below:
1. SITE LAYOUT ASSISTANCE — There is an optimal way to arrange your storage units. In order to help you out, our creative staff can create a layout for your relocatable storage units. Let us design the layout, so you can work on running your facility!
2. GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES — Want an extra layer of professionalism and polish to your site? Our marketing team can customize branding that matches your company. As a result, your new relocatables will fit seamlessly into your site.
3. FAST INSTALLATION — Our portable storage solutions are easy and quick to install – taking as little as 20 minutes. And, it’s even easier when we handle it for you! Our installation staff will have you set up in no time. After that, it’s time to start generating revenue.
4. VIRTUAL TOURS AND UNIT DEMOS — Both you and your customers appreciate the opportunity to get a feel for products before you purchase and use them. We offer virtual tours and unit demo services. As a result, you are familiar with our storage solutions in a flash.
5. FINANCE AND INSURANCE PARTNERS — We are proud to partner with trusted financing and insurance partners. They can help you fit our relocatable storage solutions into your budget, for example. Plus, they can help protect your investments at the same time.
6. DELIVERY SYSTEMS — Our portable and relocatable storage solutions are delivered in a few short months. Throughout the purchase and delivery process, Boxwell representatives help you figure out the logistics of delivery and relocation. See our article in NPSA’s Dispatch.
7. PRODUCT WARRANTIES — We confidently stand behind our products. As a result, we provide comprehensive warranties.
8. ADA COMPLIANT DOORS — Because portable and self-storage units should be safe for everyone, our storage solutions are designed withADA compliancein mind. With just a few modifications, each unit can adhere to the regulations.
9. SMART LOCKING AND ENTRY CAPABILITY — Last but not least, we’ve designed our storage solutions to be smart locking and entry capable. Locking and access can be safely and securely managed — even remotely!
Since 2015,Boxwell has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing customizable storage solutions for businesses around the world. Headquartered in Boulder, Colo., Boxwell’s mission is to build the future of storage, today. We aim to achieve this by persistently looking for ways to develop more durable storage, installed in a fraction of the time compared to other options. Therefore, we’re continually exploring new technologies, services, and features to support our clients and elevate the industry standard. We know you’ll appreciate our hidden features and benefits.
Work with a Boxwell representative to decide on an ideal, moveable storage unit mix, custom colors, door configurations and more. Once you place an order, we deliver and install your Boxwell relocatable self-storage units. You’ll be ready to rent them in no time! For any questions about the above services and perks or to learn more about Boxwell and our moving and storage containers and services, check out www.boxwell.co or call (303) 416-6280 today!